Irrelevant of if you’re buying your tenth multi-unit investment property or you’re moving and have to rent your old single family home, and need a property management company to service your investment, ReCoBu Realty can help. If you aren’t sure what to do, we can help you with that also.
Property owners buy properties expecting good tenants, but when something goes wrong, they don’t know what to do. How do you evict a tenant? How do you screen a new tenant? What forms are necessary? What disclosures are necessary? What are the legal issues?
We can help you with all your property management needs, including: advertising, recruitment, selection, maintenance and when necessary, eviction.
Our Property Management Services Include:
- Emergency on-call assistance
- Prompt rent collection and delinquency follow-up
- Regular and seasonal property maintenance
- Efficient eviction processing
- Regular property inspections (weekly, monthly or quarterly)
- Contractor selection
- Move-in and move-out tenant arrangements
- Tenant relations